SAP HCM Payroll Functional
Locations: Richardson, (Contract)
- Must have strong 12+ yrs. Func Experience with HCM payroll as core area of experience.
- Knowledge of enterprise-level applications including ERP,
- HCM Functional knowledge using SAP in a professional environment.
- Assist functional team with technical direction to design high quality solutions.
- Provide solid, error free and efficient technical solutions with the minimum of management supervision.
- Working knowledge of the HR Cluster tables, payroll schemas, US taxes.
- Provide problem resolution for SAP support issues to internal business partners and maintain support logs and technical documentation.
- Work with developers to identify and resolve issues with programs that are causing system performance problems.
- Demonstrates a high level of communication skills, verbal and written.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience in US based clients/CPG industry with SAP HCM payroll Support preferred.
- Ability to work flexible hours based on varying business requirements.
- Knowledge and experience in the following tools, disciplines and processes are nice to have. SAP SolMan 7+, Azure Dev Ops, Quality Center.
Desired years of experience: Minimum of 12 years of related IT work experience
Education/ Certifications (Required): Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred
Top responsibilities you would expect the subcon to shoulder and execute:
- Write business requirements, design documents and error free coding
- Provide support to identify the issue and resolution.
- Technical support during the life cycle of incident
- Work with client PMO team & offshore team members to create/perform Project Management deliverables and stage gates